Display member metadata dynamically on your website.
Need help with this MemberScript?
All Memberstack customers can ask for assistance in the 2.0 Slack. Please note that these are not official features and support cannot be guaranteed.
v0.2 - Fixed "undefined" issue
With this updated code, the script will check if the metadata value is undefined before updating the element's content. If it is undefined, the element will not be modified.
Please replace the previous script with this updated version to achieve the desired behavior.
This MemberScript allows you to display member metadata dynamically on your website. Follow these steps to get started:
1. Paste the script before the closing </body> tag in your site's global scripts.
2. Add the ms-code-member-meta="your metadata key" attribute to any <div>, <span>, or text element where you want to display the corresponding member metadata.
For example, if you have a <div> element where you want to display the member's "name" metadata, you can use:
Replace "name" with the actual key of the metadata you want to display.
The specified elements with the ms-code-member-meta attribute will be dynamically replaced with the corresponding metadata values from the current member.
Creating the Make.com Scenario
1. Download the JSON blueprint below to get stated.
2. Navigate to Make.com and Create a New Scenario...
3. Click the small box with 3 dots and then Import Blueprint...
4. Upload your file and voila! You're ready to link your own accounts.