Allow your members to easily recover their account access without needing to contact customer support or create a new account.
Reduces the need for manual user support in password recovery cases.
The styling is pulled from your app's logo and brand color.
In this tutorial, we will create a forgotten password flow in Webflow.
Follow the instructions to create 3 fully customizable pages in Webflow or clone a project which already has password reset functionality. Check out this tutorial to customize the actual reset email.
You can also manually reset a member's password in the dashboard.
1. Create a new page called Forgot Password.
2. Add a form element and assign it a data attribute of data-ms-form="forgot-password".
3. Add an email field with the attribute data-ms-member="email"
4. Next, set the form redirect to something like /password/reset or /reset-password.
5. Duplicate your Forgot Password page and make sure the slug matches the redirect you set in the previous step.
6. This form with trigger an email with a 6-digit code. Check out this other guide to customize the reset email.
1. On your new page, give the form an attribute of data-ms-form="reset-password".
2. Add a text input labeled “Reset code” and give it a data attribute of data-ms-member="token" .
3. Add a type password input with a data attribute of data-ms-member="password".
4. Set the form redirect to something like /password/success or /password-set.
⚠️ Once a member creates a new password they will still need to log in.
Keep track of total members, sign ups, active subscriptions, one time plans, trialing members, paying members, and more from a central dashboard.Learn more
Help any member through a specific problem without needing to record a step-by-step videos or type up a long email.Learn more
You have the option to require members to verify their email before gaining access to content on your site. Just go to site settings, set a “Verification required” page, and done!Learn more
Customers can add, remove and update a member’s free plan in the dashboardLearn more
Easily locate any member by name, email, id, or other member data.Learn more
Scaling isn't a problem with Memberstack - even if your site has millions of members, you'll never hit a limit with Memberstack.Learn more
As long as your users are paying through Stripe, you can import them from other platforms into Memberstack seamlessly.Learn more
Members can request a password reset email where the styling is pulled from your app's logo and brand color.Learn more
Store info that might look different across members with metadata.Learn more
Manage the URLs members are redirected to when they sign up, log in, or log out.Learn more
See the history of your users, login/signup events, purchase events, profile updates.Learn more
Add users to your platform through the Memberstack dashboard without them having to sign up.Learn more
You can now invite team members and clients to your Memberstack dashboard.Learn more
Build one-off pages on your site to personalize the user experience for each member. Perfect for clients, businesses, and other high-value customers.Learn more